This blog concentrates on different techniques which I use for editing and organizing my pictures in Adobe Photoshop Elements. I hope my two cents' will be worthy for some of you...
Thursday, April 1, 2010
How to create 3D text in Photoshop Elements
1. Open a new file in PSE Editor.
2. Now make the default colors in color swatch in the tool bar.
3. Select the text tool from left tools bar.
4. Write some text and simplify the text layer by right clicking the text layer in layers panel and choose "Simplify Layer".
5. Image >Free Transform.
6. Skew the layer to give 3 effect. Press Control and skew the text by extending the left top of the layer towards top left and right top toward a little down left(or some other orientation you may choose). Similar with bottom left and bottom rights.
7. Press Control selecting the text layer.
8. Select a gradient tool and choose colors and stroke from left to right or vice versa.
9. Now from Effects palette, select simple bevel and double click to give bevel effect. Click on the layer effect button on right and change the bevel level to 1 pixel.
10. Now create duplicates of this text layer say 15-20 duplicates. This will create a 3 D effect. Right click last duplicated layer and choose Clear layer style.
I feel Life is too short to waste time in hate, regret and tears.
Live every strand of it. Just do what makes you feel good so that you don't repent later.
God has sketched your life but it is you who has to give it colors and paint it beautifully...