Following is a quick way to remove sweat from a face using Adobe Photoshop Elements. When you capture any sweaty face, the camera portrays the sweat as highlights. So removing those highlights, using the simple steps below removes the sweat, bring a matte look to the face. So here are the simple steps :
1. Open the portrait to be edited in PSE Editor.
2. Now create a new blank layer clicking on the new layer icon in the Layers palette.
3. Now change the blending mode of this layer as Darken
4. Now select Brush tool selecting a soft brush, opacity of brush set to somewhere around 15% -25%.
5. Now keeping Alt key pressed, click on an area near the sweat area on the skin which does not have sweat. For this image I clicked somewhere on the left of the lips on the lower cheek which does not have sweat highlights. It selects that skin color in the color swatch if you notice.
6. Now start dabbing with the brush on the areas of the seat highlights. Keep dabbing until you get all the highlights disappear.
Here are my initial and final images :
Once you learn the technique, it doesn't take more than 2 minutes to have this done.
This tutorial was on request from