Friday, September 17, 2010

How to write text in Gold using PSE?

Here are the simple steps to achieve this :

1. Open a blank document and paint the background as Black using bucket tool.

2. Now select Text tool and write the text in Black. If you control+click on the text layer in the Layers palette, you will see the text selected as below.




3. Go to Filter menu>Artistic>Plastic Wrap. The slider setting I used for this filter are shown below :



4. Press Control+F thrice and the output would appear like as shown below



5. Now go to Enhance>Adjust color and select the checkbox "Colorize". Adjust the Hue, Saturation and Lightness sliders as shown below.



6. Now go to Layers menu>Layer style>Layer settings. Add Outer and inner color with the Hues of yellow -rust color as shown below. You may add some Bevel to it as well and click Ok.


Here is my final output :





4 comments:

  1. WOW! this is absolutely amazing!!! thank you so much for posting this!
    I just discovered your blog and it has awsome tips and tricks! thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually started to dive straight into this topic around 2003, and got traumatic experiences back then, losing a lot of time for nothing. I stopped when I did not comprehend much about it making myself buried within other things. Now I am back again. Your site is a great motivation to me and I may let my granddad know about this.

    Please visit http://clippingpathsource.com/ to know more about clipping path service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post and techniques well explained!! Thanks for sharing…
    We are providing online image editing system > Clipping Path

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ! how nice and interesting post about writing text in gold using pse.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete